Just like our customers, SUBtracers is ahead of its industry. With a full-service alternative financing strategy, SUBtracers goes beyond of what an average subsidy consultant would do. We’re capable of understanding your business model, as well as the challenges you face today and tomorrow, from the C-suite to the development team. Our diverse team of industry experts is able to design and scale an R&D funding strategy custom to your company, combining relevant subsidies, tax incentives, and government-backed credit lines to maximize your funding potential. It’s only through this that we’re able to achieve the stats of the Netherlands’ top innovation consultancy agency:
- >97% success rate WBSO tax credit applications.
- 100% success rate of scored MIT-Feasibility subsidy applications.
- 100% compliance rate at RVO audits.
- 70% chance at a significantly larger WBSO tax credit as compared to other subsidy consultants.
- 4 out of 5 of the Netherlands’ top fastest growing companies are clients. (TakeAway.com, Coolblue, Rituals, YoungCapital)
SUBtracers understands winning isn’t just about the way you work, but also about the way you network. After all, an elite customer portfolio deserves a selective network of partners. Three of SUBtracers close partners:
- NLdigital. By partnering with the lobbying party for the Netherlands’ IT, Telecom, Internet, and Tech companies, SUBtracers is there for its clients when it matters.
- Bi4Group.com. While Bi4Group.com develops custom applications for the likes of KPMG, Unilever, Heineken, and Samsung, SUBtracers gets to stay ahead of the curve by deploying their nearshoring services should clients need it.
- StartCirculair. The circular economy might be on its way to becoming a buzzword, its core message and the need for companies to adapt to its framework stands. SUBtracers works with Dutch circular entrepreneurship platform StartCirculair.nl to understand and tackle the challenges of tomorrow.